Sunday, January 23, 2011

ProTools HD 9

So my next song is done using ProTools HD 9 ProTools is a massive step up from Logic, thats for sure. Although ProTools does take longer to get the hang of... it also has many professional plugins that come in handy, one of my favourite plugins is called "Eleven Free" its basically a computer based Eleven Rack, and it pumps out some pretty realistic sounds, if you listen to my next cover, you will hear the Eleven Free being used on the guitar track.

So ProTools did take quite a while for me to learn how to use, and I admit to reading the manual! it was a lot of help. I also watched a large amount of YouTube tutorials, and they too were very helpful. So basically in the next week, I will set up a new project on ProTools, taking screen shots, and pictures of any gear I am using to hopefully explain how it all works.

I will show detailed pictures of how I am miking up my kit, I will upload audio files of my session before and after so you can really get a detailed idea of how it all works, how the EQ works and how the Gates work.

Stay tuned.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment