Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dan Sweeto.

So he hasn't commented on my blog. he is a big star in Australia, he has earned his fame through covers of bands like Short Stack. He has one of the best voices I have ever heard. Although. What is letting him down, is his recordings.. dont get me wrong, I dont want to sound like a judgmental c#$* but if he spent another hour or two on mixing, and EQing the guitar a tiny tiny bit more, you would hear so much more of an improvement in his recordings, dont get me wrong, they already sound fantastic, but honestly, if he spent another hour or so on the EQ on some of his covers, there would be such a great change in the sound, it would be insane!

Who is he? Dan Sweeto is an Australian Singer, he was born on the 13th of August 1992 (almost 19) and he has dreams of opening for Short Stack. I believe he can do it as well as all of his thousands of teenybopper fans, and when I say thousands I do mean thousands, he has over three thousand friends on his personal Facebook page, he has over two thousand views on his Short Stack cover "Werewolves" and believe me, getting one thousand views on Youtube is hard enough!

Dan Sweeto is going to get far, he has done an amazing job with just about all of his covers, he has original songs and everything! I am waiting for a recording company to snatch him up!!

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DanSweeto
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001019520555

No comments:

Post a Comment