Sunday, January 23, 2011

Illusions

I don't know much background information on these guys, but after listening to this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWBEao_x9Bs I really like them, they have an awesome thick sound. good solid vocals.

I really like the sound that they have, it reminds me of a Linkin Park sort of sound, as the synthesiser sounds are backing through the song.

I have been checking out the user "TheBrendanSouth" And he has some really really good stuff on his channel! I really reccomend you check them out!! A song I really like is "Lights Out!" definitely  need to check these guys out!

:)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks dudee! Lights out is actually a band that we play with they are pretty good. We have more music on our facebook www.facebook.com/illusionsmi you seem like you know whats up, What kind of equipment do you use for guitar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, I am going to write a new post on the gear that I use, and a brief explanation on pro's and con's

    ReplyDelete
  3. These guys are good. I like them!

    ReplyDelete