Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mixing: Before and After

Now, I can show you the after mix! It is still not a perfect example of mixing, but it shows the basics, and the basis of which mixing is built around.

I have created my own sort of EQ and by no means is it a professional, or recommended EQ although it sounds good for this recording and this style of song.

Attached is a screen recording of me showing you everything I have done in the mix to take it from very basic, to average, I am still working on it to get it sound as good as I can.




 I hope you can learn from it. Any questions feel free to ask and I would love to answer or hear any feedback. I do however have two active gates on my snare channel.... Im not to sure why although it did help :P

Thanks!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment