Saturday, January 22, 2011

All The Small Things.

So, when you listen to your favourite band/artist what do you hear?  I know before I started to get involved with the recording and production of music, all I heard was my favourite band playing a cool song. Now I understand all of the parts that go into it to make the song sound radio worthy.

After learning a bit more about music production and recording processes, and recording companies, you learn that there are so many more people involved in the production of a song than you really realize.

And for me, I still dream of being someones favourite band that they listen to, but realistically only a handful of people really can get that far, and for me, I still want to be a part of the music industry, weather that means that I am a record company executive, a producer or my personal dream, the band, or artist you physically listen to.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment