Saturday, January 22, 2011

Late Night Thoughts

so, do you ever sit at home, late at night listening to some bands, and thinking "I really really wish I had that life"?

I know I do, and I know a lot of other people do too, and believe me, you can get there, maybe not with as much fame, but definately with the same perks!

Since I am still attending high school, I have another few years until I really need to worry about getting a real career and until then, I am going to be working on music production and writing and recording my own stuff.

Anyway, back on topic. If you are reading this, you obviously like your music, correct? So why not, get in a band with a few mates, get a video camera, and upload it to YouTube, covers or originals. Do that, then post your video up here and I will comment it, review it and give you some help as well as give you advice on instrumentation (which instruments you have) and also new gear to invest in.

:)

2 comments: