Friday, January 21, 2011

New Gear

Although I just posted saying this site is for new bands and etc, I am also going to talk about some good recording techniques, recording programs and recording gear. I will let you in on some of my bands own demo recordings, none of the mastered songs that you hear on YouTube.

So to start with, I recently got myself a copy of ProTools HD 9, I am still only learning all of the ins and outs of it, as I have been using Logic a lot. But over the next few weeks, I will spend a lot of time in the studio, just making little drum tracks that I can then mix, and create "DIY" videos to help teach you about some of ProTools features.

At the moment, I am actually working on a cover of Short Stacks song, called "Counting The Stars" I will post a link up here as soon as the song is on YouTube.

If anyone reading this has a band that they would like to be commented on, reviewed, get more hits on YouTube or ANYTHING! just add a comment to this page, and I will definately do my best to help you !

No comments:

Post a Comment